A tranquil community on the Elizabeth River offering waterview homesites with deep water access. An eco–friendly community, Elizabeth Place is surrounded by luscious green landscape while being a short drive from downtown Chesapeake and Suffolk, Virginia. The single–family homes capture the natural light and surrounding greenery starting at $399,900. You are home in this isolated, waterfront community of only 11 homesites. Centrally located off Dock Landing Road in Western Branch, enjoy the serenity of life on the river while still being conveniently located to great schools, shopping, dining, and interstate access. With amazing amenities exclusive to the residents, there are plenty of possibilities to make memories here at Elizabeth Place. Explore nature with waterfront walking trails, sunsets at the gazebo on the river, kayak or canoe and store at the community rack, plan a pup play date at the bark park, fish at the community pier, or park your boat in your backyard. Live life on the water.
- Deep Water & Riverfront Access: Boasting breathtaking views and easy access to the Elizabeth River.
- Boat Docking: Our 10,000-pound aluminum East Coast e-drive boat lift with aluminum bunks, grooved cable winders and stainless steel cable.
- Fishing Piers & Floating Deck: Designed to enjoy life on the water, take advantage of easy access to fishing or spend more time on the water with our canoe and kayak racks.
- Walking Trails: Embrace your active lifestyle while immersing yourself in nature with walking trails that run through greenery and wind along the river.
- Eco-Friendly Community: As a River Star Home community we are dedicated to preserving all the natural surroundings of Elizabeth place so you can your family can enjoy it for generations to come.
- Riverview Gazebo: Unwind and take in the beauty of the Elizabeth River in the community gazebo.